Saturday, May 12, 2012

It will never ceases to amaze me.


  Hubby cooks on Saturday and Sunday nights.  So, I am on clean-up duty.  Tonight, I looked up from KP detail to see my daughter cuddled up on the floor next to my hubby, leaning in and giving him a kiss.
  It was in that sweet moment, on the eve of Mother's Day, that I realized how Lucky I am.  I pray to the Goddess that I never ever forget that.
  That feeling never gets old, I truly believe that it never will. 
  Quite awhile ago, I never thought I would be a Mom.  Now, I'm in Joyous tears to see my wee little family bloom and thrive.  I'm beside myself with Gratitude, that I get to be here and be a part of this.
  I've said it in a few other blogs on here, My real Mother's Day is February 24th, but on this national day of celebration, again, it all comes into focus.
  Here's wishing you, who take the time to read this little blog site, a very heart felt Happy Mother's Day!!
In the Lighted Path, sending the Brightest of Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)