Saturday, May 5, 2012

Missing the Mark

  I keep missing Thankful Thursday.  I was about to beat myself up over it, but then I decided that helps no one.  Life has been busy lately, must be all the visitors that are making their way from the west coast to "Middle Earth" as my sister calls it. :)  And Life is happening in between the visits.  Life is Good.  So many things come to mind as far as Gratitude goes.  I could try and name all of them, but I'm sure that I'd still miss a few on top of that.
  I can say that there has not been one day this week that I've not been taken back at least once by Gratitude.  Little things and big things, its amazing, inspiring, and wonderful.  I mean that its not just the work of Gratitude I see in my Life, but in how its weaving itself around in the Lives of Family and Friends as well.
  I've come to learn this week, that that is my part of a Life of Gratitude.  I can add to my Life all I want, it will work for me in many ways.  Yet, what is a Life like this if I can't share it?  I've learned that an other part is to inspire it in others Lives, encourage it, watch it grow, water it with hope and love.  Its a beautiful thing to witness.
  For that, I am Thankful.

Love, Light,and Bright Blessings,

Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)