Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Wedding

Being at the Davtian Wedding sparked quite a few memories from my own wedding.  So much worry, then when the day finally came, it was a lot of fun! I'm sure that those around me during the planning thought I was a Bridezilla, but I guess its the price you pay in insanity to make it like you want it.

 Henna Art Work as a gift from a good friend

 Our Trusted Attendants

 Pictures



 The Handfasting

His and Hers....the Chocolate was His!!

We were married right before you could get digital copies of your wedding pictures.  Just a few I have up loaded, its weird seeing them come to Life on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh I remember being in the bakery when your cake was made! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they were pretty amazing. LK gifted those, I was SO humbled.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)