Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Davtian Wedding

So, this Sunday will be two weeks since we watched my middle Sissy get hitched to Grin.  I have been so happy that she has found someone worthy of the rest of her life.  Its a tall order and a very big commitment.  I believe that Grin is up for the challenge.  Its Magical to me to see how Life fits us together.  The Goddess couldn't have picked a more perfect match for my sister.  Yin and Yang, naturally a good fit.  It eases my mind to know that there is someone there, that will always have her back.
Let's be honest, I can't wait to see that baby!!!! I know, I know, they haven't even started talking about that yet!! I'm totally ready to be an auntie....now that I semi have being a Momma down, I got the Auntie part ready to go!!!!
Anyhoo, back to the Wedding.  It. was. Beautiful.  Not much more to fill you in on.  There were hiccups, a major one, but looking back on the event now, its not really that important.  It was total Happiness. The girl said for years that she wouldn't marry, you can imagine all our surprise and happiness when we actually got to be at her wedding!!!LOL
Its still strange to see her last name changed, although she is hyphenating it. But, I'm sure it was a struggle for everyone when mine changed too.  The funny little things a very big Life change brings.

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Davtian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)