Thursday, January 13, 2011

It Thursday!! and wouldn't you know it...I'm Thankful!!

Thankful Thursday is almost gone, I have been so dang busy with the holidays and readjusting to our new home setting that it has been awhile since I've had the chance to write a bit.  I'll catch up to where ever I need to be with this blog on an other day. 
Today I'm Thankful and I want you to know about it.
As I take a few minutes to tell you who I'm grateful for today, he is making our little girl laugh uncontrollably loud and joyous!!
I'm thankful for my husband today.
I recently told the world on FaceBook that I get to be a stay at home mommy, that I was co CEO of the household.  One of hubby's cousins told me that I owned the whole thing being a SAHM.  Not in this family.  This guys goes to work for the bacon and then comes home and helps cook it too.  This guy could do it all by himself if he had to. The household and our daughter are just as important to him as they are to me.  Our home is an oasis because he helps make it that way.
Thanks Hubby, I'm grateful.  i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)