Friday, December 10, 2010

The little things that make a house a home....

So many things in a house could make a home.  For me the littlest of things, that are mundane to most, give our place its own magic.  Have had the chimes hung in the kitchen for that last month, hanging in our way at the breakfast bar.  Hubby has put up with them, no complaints.  Today they found thier ways to our closets, where they do their jobs of moving old, dead energy from the space and making room for fresh positive life force.  Yup, that's me, the hippie kid with earth base pagan ideas.  Hubby loves it, thinks its so us, I agree.
Funny how we moved in a month ago tomorrow and I feel like we just put our roots down for real today.  Its a good day.  Hope your day is going as well as mine.
Norms

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)