Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A sad day, a very sad day...

I don't write much about what is wrong and sad in this World.  There is just too much of it.  If we are inclined to believe that what we put out in the universe, we then receive back I'm careful with I put out.  There are some things in Life, I cannot wrap my brain around. 

Today, I learned of a wonderful friend's husband passing away.  It has taken the wind right out of my sails today.  There is no shortage of tears today.  So very sad.  I cannot stop the tears.  I know that they are not mine.  I'm on my knees with Gratitude that I have my loved ones healthy and safe.

Yet the tears just keep on coming.

She told me a couple times before all this that he was her True Match.  That they were best friends.  That he could get to the girls when even she couldn't.  Now that is gone.  There is no physical being left for these ladies to wrap there arms around and be protected.  Do I believe he is still here, sure, of course I do.  But to the minds of the Living, it is easier to grasp when we can see it, hold it, feel it.

I can't even imagine, nor do I ever want to.

So my sweet few followers of this tiny little blog, if you are reading this my girl needs your prayers, good thoughts and healing light.  Give it all you got, she needs and deserves it.

Thank you,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)