Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not yet Thursday, but oh so Grateful

I'm so glad I've learned lessons early enough in Life to use them as tools to protect my daughter.  That I'm not so ruled by what others may think of me that I don't do what I know is right and just for her.  That, even thoughh, I do indeed worry about who it upsets, I can shake off the guilt fast enough to understand that worry and guilt don't help a situation anymore or less.  I have to let go of those feelings and wrap my brain around trying to move forward.

This is the part about small town living that for others gets tough.  Because now, I', looked upon as the crazy parent that goes spazoid when the boat is rocked. Hippie Mom who needs to be in the know when it comes to her bear cub.  The only thing saving me here, is I'm not related to anyone, so I could careless. :)

I get that many older generations believe we are raising a generation that feels "entitled" to things and jobs.  I see it, I know its very real.  I will help shape that future with the daughter that we are raising.  Hubby are trying very hard to teach her lessons we see are laxed with kids just a few years older than her.  However, we are not in an era of non information anymore either.  It's difficult to sort through it sometimes, picking and choosing battles.  I just thought this battle was done with.  Lesson learned, and acknowledged. 

Moving on.

Man am I so Grateful that I can see this within a day, it no longer takes me days to work through it.  I'm sorta glad that I got to see the learning experience in it for me too.  So Grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)