Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And just like that, the Holidays are over and the New Year is upon us.

I had a whole entire post as a year in review.  It was good for me to see, good to get on the screen and actually read for myself.  For me.  Then I deleted it. 

We all have had one heck of a year.  In all honesty, I'm pretty struck with Gratitude.  There have been ups and downs, and man have I been lucky to be here to experience them.

I don't make resolutions anymore.  I haven't for a few year now.  Instead, I make improvements.  I improved quite a few things this year from last.  So, I'm going to call this year yet another success!

I'm going to end 2013 reflecting how Grateful I am.  And begin 2014 knowing how Grateful I am.  Everything else will fall into place or fall away.  You know what?  I'm good with that. :)

If you are reading this,Thank you.  Not just for reading it, but for being a part of my circle.  For checking in every now and then.  For being you and letting me be me and still being my acquaintance sans the judgement part.

Happy New Year! From Our Home to Yours.

Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)