Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Thursday!! What are you Thankful for?!

I missed last week!! 
For very good reason.  My Gran and Aunt were here for a visit!!  It was fabulous!  It was three days of catching up and shopping for quilt material in Wichita.  Gran quilts.  She is AWESOME at it.  But the visit was just too short.  They had to get to Paducah Kentucky for the National Quilt show, then on to Illinois to see my sweet cousin.
This week was Kindergarten Round Up.  It's an orientation for this fall's set of kids and parents entering Kindergarten.  Parents get info and Kids get to spend a few hours in school seeing what the next school year will be like.  I love that the school does this.  Nae was beside herself excited.  I got a few hours to myself, it was wonderful!!
I got to have a tour of my Sis's new house via Skype, it was awesome to finally see it.  I'm so proud of her and my brother.  A place to call their own.
Baby Sister got a promotion at work and took the time out of her training session in San Fransisco to call and update me. 
It was 94 degrees here last night, the house was hot and the air conditioners are not in windows yet.  Momma got very little sleep.  When I did fall into some sort of slumber, I was awaken to my five year old daughter standing by my bedside with toast made and my vitamins.  "Time to get up Momma, I made you breakfast.  Charlie will be here soon."  (The little boy that we watch four days a week)
What is not to be Thankful for in all I have just layed down on this page?  Exactly.

Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)