Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two years on the Summerlands...and I still miss the hell out of you.


Gimli
4/17/03-3/17/09

St. Patty's Day used to be a fun holiday.  You would nose around in the kitchen while I made corned beef, mashed potatoes and cabbage.
Too bad you never got to taste it, I know, you had the odds stacked against you from the start.
That didn't mean we loved you any less.
Its two years later and I still hurt to think of life with out you.
So much happy stuff has happened, I know that you were probably part of why, because we have you and Pop looking out for us.
Its time, it does hurt less, the memories are so much fonder.

But, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the day I cross to that sweet, green, grassy field and see you sitting by the Feasting Tables waiting for me.
Miss you GumBear

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)