Friday, March 4, 2011

Thankful Thursdays, Lesson learned.

I was going to end this day disheartened.  As I go on planning a Bridal Shower for my sis Rita, I have been on cloud 9.  I have thought out and planned, dreamed and planned some more.  I'm so excited to be doing this with my baby sis for Rita.  She has finally found her perfect match, he is wonderful for her.  And her for him.  I may have had some blinders on and didn't see clearly on some of the planning so far.   I am so wrapped up in all the love I feel for my sister that I forgot to look around and see if anyone was feeling a bit left out.
Turns out there was.  She has made her presence known.  As we plan, she nit picks and knocks us down a few notches.  Sure, it wouldn't be this way if she did it.  It would the right way.  Her way.
Too bad, I'm the last call on it.
I'm thankful for the lesson tonight.  A few of them really.  One,  I really do have to consider others, even if it is my project. Two, let it go.  I can't make them all happy.  Three, I can learn from it, be aware and move on.
I'm Thankful for the lesson......now....
I'm moving on!! :)
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)