Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy Sunday. Just when you think the Light at the end of the tunnel has gone out...

As a writer of a very tinny tiny blog, and those who can relate to writing, I sometimes have to wait for inspiration.  Contrary to those who really don't enjoy writing, we aren't always full of ideas to write about.  So, being human, I wait.  And sometimes I have to wait quite awhile.  So then, I start to look, to search maybe is a better way to put it.

I don't always know I'm looking for it either, and most times I don't know what I will write about next until its sitting right in front of me.  I have been wanting to put words to screen since I wrote about Dad, just that the words and the meaning of the next blog weren't quite there in my head yet.

I look for it in the wee hours of the morning, with that first cup of coffee before the kiddo gets up to start her day and I jump into my roll as support staff.  I look in the sunset, I look in the sunrise.  I look at my pack of animals, I look in my husbands words and eyes.

I try to see into this world we live in with not just my sight, but with my heart as well.

I believe today the inspiration is there, and in just the right order.  I see it as an other lesson learned, more enlightenment to add to my belt.  Just more reasons why staying Positive helps.

The last week, there has been a build up of stress for me.  I try to find its source, but for the Life of me, I just couldn't get a hold of where it was coming from.  It was the first full week back to school, my week was pretty full at the studio, and then there is juggling family Life.  I think it might just be getting back to the grind.

Yesterday was the the threshold, I couldn't keep it in anymore.  And the dear one that he is, Hubby could tell.  I let it out, probably not as Gracefully as I could have.  But, like the amazing person he is, he let me just get it out.

I ended the tirade with,' I don't know why I do this to myself, I should know that it always seems the hardest right before it gets better.'  Guess what?  Life did just that.  It showed me possibilities this week that we couldn't even stop to dream of last week or last month.

It showed us kindness, and humanity, and hope and strength.  Life reminded me once again, to 'relax, we got this.'

I am human like everyone else.  I have an acute belief, because of my Life experiences, that if I just keep Positive, learn Happy, and be Honest, I will get it back, tenfold.  But its always the darkest before the dawn.  That is usually when I doubt myself and my efforts the most.

Then good people and good deeds start to show themselves.  And I am where I am today, completely humbled and taken back with Gratitude.  Then all the things that didn't work out in the past, start to make me see that there was maybe something great planned for me and mine.

Sunday for most is the end of a week.  For my family its our day to rest, relax and renew.  Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to reflect and gain wisdom.  Really, Sunday is the beginning of the week.

Never underestimate the power of Positive.  Mind frame, thoughts, Living.  Never think that Honest ways don't get you far.  People watch and they see.  And sometimes that is how you get your lucky breaks.

In other news.....
Dad is bouncing back good.  Having a wee bit of trouble with getting on course with pain meds, but he believes that this surgery has taken away the migraines for good! Yay.
 I have a niece and nephew who are growing like weeds, every picture posted and video I see helps me know that their parents are doing all they can to aid them in becoming amazing people.  I'm so proud of them and their parents.
Football has started.  Enough said. LOL

Happy Sunday, Bright Blessings,
Norma

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)