Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday... Just shift your thoughts and see what happens

Your attitude and approach can dictate your whole entire Life.  I know this because I have learned it the hard way.  I had the most amazing person walk into my Life and tell me the truth about my attitude and negativity.  Then something even better happened, he stayed in my Life.  And he has helped me fix my point of view.

It has changed so many things for me.  That shift from negative to positive is the very reason I have the wonderful people and experiences happening to me... and him. :)

Some tasks in Life are daunting and scary.  The anxiety and worry we put ourselves through can breed and harbor so much negativity.   However, if we shift our thoughts to the steps it takes to get through a big task, and just think of the next step as the only achievement we need to worry about, it lightens the load.  Thereby making the task, manageable.

We should meet each person and task we come up to with this thought in mind, add kindness to that and the gifts you get back grow in number.  If we see that there are always to two sides to a story, and yours is just as valid as the others, that tolerance is a shift of sorts.

We are learning everyday, that if we go into the situation positive and open minded, we will always come out with something positive gained. Sometimes it takes a minute or two to see what is gained, but there is always a lesson.

Thank the Goddess he walked in and started everything with his Honesty.  It has taught me so much.

In other Thankful news:
Nephew Lucas Nathaniel was born yesterday!!!  He looks a lot like Daddy with Mommy's amazing skin tone.
My niece has learned to give kisses and looks right at you when you call her by name!!
Naenah Delane brought home a spelling test with 100% on it!!
Charlie and Rita got to see each other this week and I got to have a convo with them together, and I could hear Sis in the background trying to get a word in too!!
Hubby, has made me giggle so much this week.  I look at him and am SO Grateful that I get to spend my Life with him.

Your turn!!  Take a minute and think.

Bright Blessings,
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)