Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday.....A Laugh and awesome support.

I let myself be defeated this week.  I let Anger, Frustration and some one's Ill-intent get to me.  I let it get to what is usually a very solid foundation of Positive thought and energy.
I posted on FB in frustration.
And got support from the most awesome community ever!! My FB family ROCKS.  They lifted me up, gave me awesome advice, and Bro Duane had me laughing so stinking hard that I forgot about my silly dilemma.
They did it. I am Grateful.
Never underestimate the power of community, physical or cyber.
Other Thankful News:
MOM and DAD are in KANSAS for the holiday!!  Yay!!
Hayley takes time for me even in her busy state of running her business.
Trav LOVES my new hair cut!!
Hollie thinks of my sweet girl and gives her the most awesome hand me downs EVER.
I got to hear Rita's voice this week.
Charlie and Kenn got a house!!!!
Shauna squealed with excitement when I told her that Charlie was expecting!!
These are just a few.....how about you?
 I hope you  have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)