Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Happy Thursday!!! Or as my brother Kenny would say....Happy Friday Eve!!  LOL
I have had a few really long and serious post in the last couple of weeks.  So, today my Thankful Thursday is pretty short, sweet and to the point. 
We survived to Payday!!! Its a feat all in itself, and my little girl helped.  Which makes me bust buttons with pride, but more with gratitude.
AND   I had a very good sit down on the front porch with Hubby this morning.  It was a giggle session I really needed.  And I love that we can do that.
How about you??  What are you grateful for this Thursdays? Take a minute remind yourself of just one thing, I promise you that if you do, your day will good that much better.
Love, Light and Bright Blessing!!
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)