Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Pop




Well Pop, Happy Birthday.  She will be celebrating here seventh Christmas this year.  Seven.  I know you can see her.  I know very well that you had a hand in moving things around to make it so we could do right by her.  I know you come to visit.

I promised you then and I tell you now that I will do all I can to keep her safe and growing healthy.  We are thriving here.  I can't thank you enough for all you have done to give me the tools I needed to help us along our journey.  Want to know what has helped us the most?  Kindness.  You taught me a lot about that.  How much it counts to help and be kind at what ever chances we can.  

I can't imagine all the things you are accomplishing there.  All the buildings and plans, I'm sure he was good on his promise to make you part of his Army.  I know you are a perfect fit.

I miss you, I love you.

Happy Birthday Charles Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)